LOCATION : DALLAS . TEXAS
Sebastian is looking for an exceptional Superintendent to join our Dallas team.
The candidate should have experience in coordinating and directing all job-site activities including but not limited to:
- Review of plans, details, and specifications to identify potential issues.
- Experience with shop drawings for "constructability" issues and compliance with job conditions and contract documents.
- Resolving all daily construction issues on-site and when necessary deals directly with architects and engineers on problem areas.
- Verification of all control measures and elevations.
- Experience with developing and follow-up of punch lists during construction.
- Job safety
- Daily Field Reports
- Conducts subcontractor meetings
- Initiating RFI's
- Some college, with an emphasis on Construction Science, is desirable.
- 7-10 years minimum experience in a construction supervisory position with general knowledge of all aspects of high-end construction preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Bluebeam is preferred.
- Professional demeanor and appearance are required.
We offer insurance benefits, 401(K), vacation, and a family-oriented workplace.