LOCATION : HOUSTON . TEXAS
Sebastian is looking for a Project Engineer to join our Houston team!
The candidate should have experience in:
- Coordinating and maintaining construction drawings
- Submittal logs and RFI logs
- Subcontractor Change Orders
- Field Directives, and other related documents
- Communicate pertinent information in a timely manner to subcontractors, architects, etc.
- The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining, distributing, and updating punch lists and open item logs along with compiling, and distributing all project closeout documentation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science (or equivalent) is required.
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience is required.
- Commercial construction experience is a plus.
- Bluebeam, Microsoft Office, and Corecon proficiency preferred.
- A team player with the ability to communicate with all members of the project team is essential.
- A professional appearance and demeanor are required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, 401(K), vacation, and a family-oriented workplace.