LOCATION : DALLAS . TEXAS
Sebastian is looking for an Assistant Superintendent to join our growing team!
The candidate should have experience in:
- Quality Control - Working closely with subcontractors to ensure that we receive the highest quality workmanship and materials all in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Reviewing the Design Documents
- Reviewing the Approved Submittals prior to installations
- Monitoring progress and confirming compliance with the contract documents
- Finishing Product Punch list for compliance with documents and QC Checklist
- Safety Inspections, posting, and maintaining OSHA logs as required
- Daily reporting
- Field Engineering as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience is preferred.
- Commercial construction experience a plus.
- Bluebeam, Microsoft Office and Corecon proficiency preferred.
- A team-player with the ability of communicate to all members of the project team is essential.
- A professional appearance and demeanor is required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, 401(K), vacation and a family-oriented workplace.